Tips for men to improve sexual performance
Every male wants to satisfy his partner to the max in the sheets. In order to achieve he may prepare physically and mentally give his best. But in reality, that actually creates anxiety and affects negatively with poor performance. This is called ‘Performance Anxiety’. We have a good read on Men’s performance anxiety for interested readers.
Here are some tips for all men who want to perform like a ‘super man’ in bed to please and satisfy their partners.
- Foreplay – the least appreciated thing by men when they hit the sheets. Sex doesn’t mean just penetration and going on like a marathon. It involves another important part, the foreplay. It can be anything including sensual touch, kissing and/or oral sex by either partner. In a rush to do it, many men give very less time for foreplay but you should know that sensual stimulation may satisfy your partner more than the actual act itself. Did you know that many women orgasm with the stimulation of clitoris than penetration?
- Start and Stop Technique. Well we understand that it is easier said than done and it requires the will power of a man to stop right before the process of ejaculation starts. Stopping (even when your partner is asking for more) is an art in itself. You got to slow down and change your sex position and in that break, you can breathe deeply and relax yourself and your nerves to extend your play.
- Take it slow. There is a saying “Half the speed, double the pleasure”. You need not always do it rough and finish off in a couple of minutes, take it slow and last longer. Alongside you can use your foreplay techniques to stimulate your partner’s other organs.
- Stress and anxiety – your worst enemies. Not just in bed but also in your life. Stress from any corner of your life will affect you in everything you do. Same with performance anxiety, it will lead to negative results adding more stress. Relax your mind and your body too for better results. Here are few tips to relax yourself:
- Workout regularly. Improves your overall health and helps gain more stamina to perform better.
- Sleep well. Early to bed, early to rise. Good night sleep helps in reducing the stress to a great extent.
- Being emotionally connected with your partner. A relationship is more of emotional connect followed by the physical connect. Spend time with your partner and family to strengthen your bond.
- There is no better way to calm your mind and focus on your breathing. Slow inhale and slower exhale can relax your mind and help relieving your stress.
- See a good psychiatrist. If you have tried everything in your realm to fight stress and still unsuccessful, you got to see a good psychiatrist before things start looking bad in your relationship.
- Quit smoking and keep a tab on your alcohol consumption. Smoking can cause high blood pressure and heart related problems which in turn cause erectile dysfunction. Your partner may not like you getting closer with a stinky mouth after you smoke. This can put her off and remove all the fun in your physical relationship.
- Talk to your partner. Understanding your partner’s needs (not only in your day-to-day life but also in bed) can help you give her what she enjoys most. Know her likes and dislikes and know what she enjoys most. That way, you can turn your sexual act more intimate, sensual and pleasurable.
- Try home remedies to treat erectile dysfunction. If you think you have lost your libido or if you are having difficulties in getting an erection even after enough stimulation by yourself or your partner, you can first try home remedies. If the home remedies don’t seem to work, you can then contact a sexologist near you to get your problem fixed. Remember that you are not the only one suffering from ED in the world. You need to shy away from seeing a good sexologist or talking about your problem with your partner.
- Try different sex positions and places. Routine positions and places to have fun may not turn you on sometimes. You can try different sex positions with your partner if she is willing and also you can try different places in your home. Get creative! You can use google in this context too to get some interesting ideas!
When you should see a sexologist near you?
- If you and your partner believe that you are not able to enjoy sex like before. Before that, you must note that age is an important factor long with any problems in your personal relationship. Sort out any personal issues you may have with a dialogue. Understanding and adjusting are two main pillars of any relationship.
- If you are stressed out for any reason, especially at work or due to any another thing in life. Get professional counselling. Many good sexologists can also provide you with therapies that can help you reduce stress and anxiety.
- When home remedies of erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation don’t work
- If you are suffering from any other medical conditions and you think those medicines may be dampening your libido, you must talk to your physician and to a good sexologist.